Monday, August 17, 2009


"Crave" Tollchester's Secret Obsession, is looking for a home!

She's a gorgeous girl who is super intelligent, loves to please and has a great working temperament ....she has the potential to excel in almost anything her owners put their mind to!

Crave has lots to offer the genepool in tollers with her superb structure and pedigree. We are looking for a home for her who would consider breeding a litter with her in the future. She is available to a current breeder or on a mentorship program to someone interested in learning more about breeding tollers.

1 comment:

  1. Simone, this puppy is just so special. I can't believe she is still available. I wish my situation was more suitable to multiple dogs, I would take her in a heartbeat.
    Would you consider a mentor placement in Calgary? I have people looking for puppies contacting me regularly, so could send them your way.

    ReplyDelete